Terms of Service
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd
Updation of Terms
These ToS may be updated, amended, modified or revised by us from time to time. Each such updation or modification to the ToS will be communicated to you via email, through the Website or any other medium. Your continued use of the TopGrep Tech Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We encourage you to refer to these ToS from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments or modifications that we may have made.
Service(s) provided to Users
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd allows its users to access various training programs on computer sciences designed by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd for undergraduates and professionals, including TopGrep Tech, TopGrep Tech Academy or any other program or application that TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd introduces from time to time (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service(s)” or “TopGrep Tech Service(s)” and each of these training programs shall be referred to as a “Program” “Programme” and collectively as “Programs”, “Programmes”). TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to add, change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the TopGrep Tech Services at any time. Your continued use of TopGrep Tech Services following the posting of any changes to the same (including the addition or removal of features) constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Any information you provide to us for the purposes of registering and setting up your account (as specified below) shall be considered as accurate, complete and updated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including those of others authorised to access and operate your account) and for maintaining the security of your account and any information you input. We are not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of any information, data, or User Data uploaded or posted on the Platform. For the purposes of clarity, as long as your account is accessed with the correct login credentials and unless you notify us of any unauthorised access, you shall be solely responsible for all actions/defaults related to your account.
In consideration of your acceptance of these ToS and if applicable, any subscription agreement (or any other similar agreement) executed between you and TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd, TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable limited license to access and use the Platform and Services, in accordance with the ToS.
Registration and Account Integrity
As part of the registration process, you will need to accept our ToS, and also provide us with your name, your phone number, your email ID and in certain scenarios, contact information of your parents/guardian. We would not at any time request you to provide us with access to your password, unless you have given us explicit written permission to access your account pursuant to a request for assistance or support.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate, secure, and not misleading. You cannot create an account username and password using (i) the names and information of another person; or (ii) using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours); or (iii) words that are vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. You agree and confirm that you will never use another User’s account nor provide access to your account to any third-party. You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account, and you shall keep your account password secure and not share the same with anyone. You must notify TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. At no point in time will TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, and you shall solely be liable for the losses caused to TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd or others due to such unauthorized use, if any.
You shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services necessary to connect to, access, receive the TopGrep Tech Services or use the Platform, including, without limitation, hardware devices, software, and other internet, wireless, broadband, phone or other mobile communication device connection services. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Platform, and you shall be responsible for all charges incurred in connection with the use of the Platform or TopGrep Tech Services in connection with all such equipment and ancillary services.
Use of your Information and User Data
While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to our Users, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control, that may cause the User Data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
Third Party Links and Services
We use multiple third-party service providers in order to power and provide you with the TopGrep Tech Services. In this process, we share the User Data with some of the third-party service providers, as is necessary to enable them to provide the requisite services. We will attempt to ensure that all our third-party service providers are bound by and adhere to the same obligations of confidentiality and data privacy as we guarantee to you. The Platform may include links to any third-party websites. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website. By using the Platform, you expressly release TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd from any liability arising from your use of any third-party website or services.
Rules and Acceptable Usage Policy
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the TopGrep Tech Services for any purpose that is prohibited by these ToS, by law, or other rules or policies implemented by us from time to time. The TopGrep Tech Services and TopGrep Tech Content is provided only for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree to notify us immediately in case you observe any other User breaching the terms contained herein or any policy associated with the Programs.
While using the Platform, you shall not:
* harass any third party including any Users or Customers;
* create an atmosphere of disharmony, hostility within student groups;
* use unethical methods during any assignment, test/exam conducted on the Platform or otherwise in relation to any Program;
* share any TopGrep Tech content (including any study materials or test materials) with anybody through any media;
* share solutions to assignments/test materials pertaining to the Platform.
Furthermore, you shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the TopGrep Tech Services (or parts thereof); (iv) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the TopGrep Tech Services or the Platform; or (v) copy, rent, download, extract, lease, distribute, or transfer any part of the Platform, TopGrep Tech content or any third party User Data, unless TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd specifically allows you to do so.
Content Ownership and Copyright Conditions of Accessrefff
The Platform and the TopGrep Tech content, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds, artwork and computer code are owned and controlled by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, expression and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and other applicable laws on intellectual property rights. We reserve all rights, title, and ownership in and to the Platform and TopGrep Tech content.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s logos, trademarks and service marks that may appear on the Platform, including but not limited to “TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd”, “TopGrep”, “TopGrep Tech”, “TopGrep Tech Academy”, “TopGrep Academy” (collectively, “TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd Marks”) are the property of TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd and are protected under applicable laws on intellectual property rights.
Your copying, distributing, displaying, reproducing, modifying, or in any other way using of the TopGrep Tech content in any manner not specified in these ToS, will be a violation of copyright and other intellectual property rights and TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
You shall, at all times, remain the complete owner and retain all rights and title in and to the User Data. This includes assuming liability and responsibility in cases where the User Data breaches any conditions of confidentiality, any intellectual property rights, or any other third-party rights. By posting any User Data through the TopGrep Tech Services, you grant TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd and its affiliates, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, reformat, modify, translate, display, sell, create derivative works and distribute such User Data for or in connection with the use of the TopGrep Tech Services.
Reviews and Feedback
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
* Obtaining feedback in relation to the Platform or TopGrep Tech Services; and/or
* Resolving any complaints, information, or queries received from you regarding the same.
Any feedback provided by you may be used by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep such feedback confidential.
Rights and Obligations relating to the Content
You are prohibited from:
* violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Platform or any content therein;
* transmitting any information (including messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Platform that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services;
* distributing in any medium, any part of the Platform or the TopGrep Tech content without TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s prior written authorisation;
* reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting for any commercial purpose any TopGrep Tech content or any portion thereof, other than as expressly allowed under this ToS;
* using the TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd Marks in connection with, or to transmit, any unsolicited communications or emails or for any other unauthorised purpose;
* intentionally submitting on the Platform any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
* using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots etc.) to navigate or search the Platform;
* attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, alter, modify or reverse engineer any part of the Platform;
* copying or duplicating in any manner any of the TopGrep Tech content or other information available from the Platform;
* posting or transmitting, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation or other “phishing”, “pharming” or “whaling” message designed or intended to obtain password, account, personal information, or confidential information from any other User or any other third party whatsoever;
* using or launching any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
* circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Platform; or
* allowing any third party to access the Platform through your account unless TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd specifically allows you to do so.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information/content that:
* belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
* is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful or inappropriate in any manner whatsoever;
* harm minors in any manner;
* infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
* violates any law for the time being in force;
* deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
* impersonates another person;
* contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
* threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You understand that while using the Platform, you may be exposed to User Data pertaining to other Users, and that TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd is not responsible for such User Data. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Data that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd in relation thereto.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge in writing or through email about any breach of the above conditions, may temporarily suspend/delete your account, impose penalties, or take any other actions that TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may deem fit. We shall also be entitled to preserve such information and produce such records before governmental and/or judicial and/or regulatory authorities for investigation purposes as may be required by applicable law.
In your use of the Platform, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In case of non-compliance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or this ToS by a User, we shall have the right to immediately terminate your access or usage rights to the Platform and to remove non-compliant User Data from the Platform. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall not be liable to refund any fees/consideration collected from a Customer in case such Customer’s access to the Platform is terminated by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd for any reason detailed herein.
In the course of your usage of the TopGrep Tech Services, you may post reviews, comments, suggestions, ideas, questions and other content, or send any other communications as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing any third party’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you hereby grant TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd a limited, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Data (including the contents specified herein) in further developing the Platform and for the purpose of its marketing or promotional activities.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd offers online support tools. You may access support resources or contact our support team by emailing us at support@TopGrep.com. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request for support, or to fix any problems you may be having, as is applicable. Any suggestions by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd to you regarding use of the Platform shall not be construed as a warranty.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Platform and the services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where:
* you are in breach of any terms and conditions of this ToS;
* TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd by you; or
* TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity on your part.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, you may not continue to use the Platform under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may destroy and/or delete all the data and other information related to your account as per its discretion. All provisions of the ToS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
THE TopGrep Tech SERVICES AND THE TopGrep Tech CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE TopGrep Tech SERVICES AND THE PLATFORM WILL BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. THE TopGrep Tech SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS. YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE TopGrep Tech SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You will be awarded a certificate of successful completion of a Programme (“Programme Certificate”) upon fulfilling the criteria and requirements of TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd, which TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may update from time to time. The decision to award any such Programme Certificate or other acknowledgement of successful completion of a Program, would be solely at TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s discretion. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may choose not to offer any such Programme Certificate or other acknowledgement of successful completion, for some Programs. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may decide at its sole discretion whether to provide a record concerning a Customer’s performance in a Program. The format of any certificate, credential or other acknowledgement, and of any performance, provided by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd relating to a Program will be determined by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd at its sole discretion and may vary as per the Program. There is no guarantee of 100% placement but only 100% job assistance will be provided.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd has no obligation to have the TopGrep Tech Services, TopGrep Tech Content, Programs or Program Certificates recognized by or affiliated to any educational institution or accreditation organization. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd provides education related services through the Platform. The Platform or the TopGrep Tech Services MUST NOT be construed as a university. The Users understand and acknowledge that TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd cannot award certificates which are recognised by any regulatory body such as the All India Council for Technical Education or University Grants Commission.
It is the sole responsibility of the Customer enrolling into a Program to check the accuracy of, and evaluate the suitability and relevance of, the Program elected. The enrollment into a Program is non-transferable.
You acknowledge that certain parts of the Platform may be enabled by third-party service providers, and you agree to abide by their terms and conditions to the extent such terms are applicable to you. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for any disruption of TopGrep Tech services caused by any such third-party service provider.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries and each of its, and its affiliates’ and subsidiaries’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Platform and/or TopGrep Tech services; (ii) your violation of the ToS or any applicable law; (iii) your violation of any rights of a third party in relation to the usage of the Platform. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd (NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS,) BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER; OR (II) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE TOPGREP TECH SERVICES; OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF ONE THOUSAND RUPEES (INR 1,000/-); OR (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF TOPGREP TECH Pvt Ltd HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
The ToS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Platform, the ToS or any transactions entered into on or through the Platform shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru, India and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd, full payment for enrolment and participation in a Program is required at the time of registration. To make payment for any Program or to purchase any services or products offered by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd through the Platform, you must have internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated on the Platform (“Payment Method”). TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd does not store any of your credit card information or such other information restricted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for processing payment and has partnered with payment gateways for the payment towards the services. By using a third-party payment provider, you agree to abide by the terms/policies of such third-party payment provider. You agree that in case TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s third-party payment provider stores any such information, TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for such storage, and it will be solely at your discretion to allow the third party to store such information as per its terms/policies. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall in no way be liable for loss of such information or any loss incurred by you due to the misuse of such information and TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall not be obligated to reimburse you for any such loss or to hold you harmless in any manner. You also agree to pay all applicable fees for the payments made through the Platform.
TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment. All applicable taxes are calculated based on the billing information you provide to us at the time of enrollment/purchase. Your transactions on the Platform may be subject to foreign exchange fees or exchange rates.
A Customer may opt out of certain Programs subscribed by him/her and seek a refund for the fees already paid in relation thereto, provided the Customer informs us in writing regarding the same and seeks the refund prior to the expiry of the Refund Window (as detailed in the table below). The Refund Window is calculated from the date of the first class/session of the relevant Program subscribed by the Customer. We shall not entertain any requests related to refund of fees after the expiry of the Refund Window. IT MUST BE NOTED, THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE MODE OF PAYMENT USED FOR PAYING THE FEES, THE REFUND SHALL ALWAYS BE MADE TO A BANK ACCOUNT (AS PER THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY THE CUSTOMER) THROUGH NEFT/IMPS/RTGS OR SUCH OTHER FACILITY AS DEEMED FIT BY TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd. WE MAY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION/DOCUMENTS (WHICH MAY INCLUDE A CANCELED CHEQUE PERTAINING TO THE BANK ACCOUNT OF THE CUSTOMER) TO VERIFY YOUR CREDENTIALS AND DETAILS OF THE BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE INITIATING THE REFUND. WE SHALL STRIVE TO PROCESS THE REFUNDS WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF RECEIPT OF ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION FROM YOU IN THIS REGARD. We do not provide refunds for the lack of usage, dissatisfaction with the Program or for any reason whatsoever after the expiry of the Refund Window.
Program Refund Window
Full Stack Quality Engineering Programme (1 Year)
Application Fee - Non Refundable
Course Fee - Non refundable after 10 days from payment date and GST part is non refundable.
There is no programme pause feature available.
Shipping and Delivery
There is no Shipping of any physical product.
Policy for NDNC
Copyright Infringement Notice
If a User believes in good faith that his/her copyright has been infringed, the User may provide us with a written communication which contains:
* An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest/work;
* A description of the copyrighted work that the User claims has been infringed upon;
* A description of where the material that the User claims is infringing is located on the Platform, and any other details identifying the infringing material;
* The User’s email address, address and telephone number;
* A statement by the User affirming that the User has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his/her agent, or the law; and
* A statement by the User, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the copyright notice is accurate and that the User is the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The Copyright infringement notice needs to be sent to the following address:
Attention: Reine Reanzi/Hemmy Hanzas Address: TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd Technologies Private Limited, F104, Samhita Rainbow MTB, Vibgyor High School Road, Thubarahalli, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066, Email: reine@TopGrep.com/ hemmy@TopGrep.com
* If any provision of the ToS is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the ToS will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
* Any failure by TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the ToS shall not be construed as, or constitute, a continuing waiver of such provision, or a waiver of any other breach of or failure to comply with any other provision of the ToS, unless any such waiver has been consented to by us in writing.
* These ToS is personal to you and is not assignable or transferable by you except with TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd’s prior written consent. TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent.
* No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the ToS and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect in relation to any third party.
* All notices under the ToS will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
* TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for failure to perform, or the delay in performance of, any of its obligations if, and to the extent that, such failure or delay is caused by events substantially beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of the public enemy or governmental body in its sovereign or contractual capacity, war, terrorism, floods, fire, strikes, pandemics, epidemics, civil unrest or riots, power outage, and/or unusually severe weather.
* By accepting the ToS through your use of the Platform, you certify and acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 18 or under the legal age in your jurisdiction to enter into a binding contract, you must use the Platform only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the ToS. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to this ToS for the benefit of an individual below 18 year of age, please be advised that you are fully responsible for his/her use of the Platform, including all financial charges and legal liability that he/she may incur. By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this ToS and to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
In the event you have any queries/complaints regarding usage of the Platform, including but not limited to reporting any violation of these Terms of Service, please contact our Grievance Officer, Hemmy Hanzas at hemmy@TopGrep.com. The complaints will be redressed in the manner provided under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules framed thereunder.
The following defined terms having their respective meanings as provided below have been used in these ToS:
“Customer” refers to any User who has paid and subscribed to any of the Programs, which may include execution of a subscription agreement (or any similar agreement executed between such User and TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd) or compliance with certain additional terms by the User in this regard; “Platform” shall mean the websites www.TopGrep.com (collectively, the “Website”), and any other platform (including chat groups, TopGrep Tech Pvt Ltd hosted social media forums/pages and webpages) which may allow you to access and/or use the TopGrep Tech services via any other device/medium; “TopGrep Tech content” means and includes all questionnaires, interview ideas, study/course material in any format, ideas, concepts, inventions, systems, platforms, software, interfaces, tools, utilities, templates, forms, techniques, design formats, methods, processes, algorithms, know-how, trade secrets, and other technologies and information acquired, created, developed or licensed independently by us, prior to or outside the scope of these ToS and any improvement, modification, extension or other derivative works thereof and all intellectual property rights thereto. TopGrep Tech content excludes all User Data; “User Data” means all electronic data, information, or other content submitted or provided by a User to be stored, collected or processed by us in connection with such User’s authorised use of the TopGrep Tech Services; “ You ” or “ User ” shall mean any user of the Platform.
These Terms of Service constitute an 'electronic record' within the meaning of the applicable law (including the Information Technology Act, 2000) and is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.